Many services and events are cancelled due to coronavirus concerns until further notice. Please see our Facebook Link for three daily prayer services and for a Sunday morning service at 10:30.
Starting April 18, we are going to in-person worship in the Church at 10:30am with the following conditions:
· Limit of 50 people social distanced. Please register on the website under volunteers then look for the date you want to reserve or call the office.
· Mask required and Ushers will take temperatures.
· Please be aware of social distancing. Rows that are open are marked with maximin capacity
Center rows are marked either aisle or center.
Side rows are marked either aisle or window.
· Singing by Raul and Rebecca only.
· Services will be the same format as before Easter Sunday until we are able to have a supply priest for communion. We are getting closer to that and hope to have news soon.
· Collection plates at the back of the church.
· We will live stream the service on Facebook
8:00: Holy Eucharist Rite I with Music - Suspended until further notice.
9:00: Coffee and Fellowship via Zoom. Link on website hompage.
10:30: In-person Worship service, please see previously listed conditions.
Healing Rite is offered immediately after both of the morning services. Come to the altar to participate in the sacramental annoiting and laying on of hands for healing.
Men's Club Meets in the Undercroft, 5:30P for Socializing followed by a meal and speaker at 6:30P.
The Episcopal Women's Club meets at 6:00P at a local restaurant for a Dutch Treat meal and fellowship. Sign up on line through the volunteer link.
Noon: Holy Eucharist, Rite I with Healing, All Saint's Chapel. The chapel is in the undercroft of the church, please use the back entrance.
Book Club meets in the Parish House Study at 6:30 p.m.
Loaves and Fishes Community Meal is prepared and served in the undercroft, volunteers welcome!
Prayer Breakfast and Bible study begins at 7:00 a.m. and is held in the Parish House.
St. Christopher Adult Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 p.m. All adults are welcome, no prior music instruction is required, the ability to read music is not necessary.
8:00 AM: Holy Eucharist, Rite I
10:30 AM: Holy Eucharist, Rite II